Friday 31 August 2012

an update!


  • I haven't posted in a very very long time. I thought I would just make an update with what's going on and what-not. I have a job now! I work at Orkney Handcrafted Furniture, making and crafting chairs, website here, it's pretty long hours and I don't have a lot of time to do other things with school and all that but it's great experience and I'll continue for a little while more.
  • I've been thinking about what I want to do in the future and I can imagine working in fashion, definitely. Maybe journalism, design, photography, I'm not quite sure yet. I know it's a hard industry, I'm young and I'm determined. I want to learn and create and explore.
  • Anyway I'm hoping to post a lot  more once I get a new camera (Canon eos 550, hopefully quite soon). I want to change up my blog a little bit and post more pictures of other people, interesting places and experiences, maybe some DIY stuff and some street style perhaps and thoughts etc. etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment