Saturday 21 April 2012

Paris is the dream.

If I was to have one wish it would be to live in Paris. I can imagine having a successful job, maybe in fashion, living in a little apartment building in the middle of Paris, drinking coffee in a Parisian café and exploring everything it has to offer! I love the busy-lifestyle and the French language and culture. I have only visited France once when I was 10 and admittedly we spent most of the time in Disneyland but I dream of going there again and next time I will make an effort to really make it count!




3 comments:

  1. these pictures are wonderful and i completely agree with you!
    your blog is so lovely! we'd love it if you checked out ours? - bringmeamulberrybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live in Paris, there's just something about it.. It's a pretty and beautiful but there's something else that makes it so lovely Haha! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete