Saturday 24 March 2012

welcome to my blog

Hello! and welcome to my blog. I think I should introduce myself first of all...


I'm Anna and I have created this blog to express myself, post my interests, share my thoughts and ideas.
I live in Orkney, an isolated island in the north of Scotland, I hope to one day travel the world, float around and absorb everything that it has to offer. My interests include fashion, music and art. You could probably find me drinking coffee with friends or doing ballet.

My style consists of simple but edgy clothing, occasionally a girly skirt or dress. I love anything unique and special. Like most people I don't have all the money in the world so I shop at highstreet shops such as Topshop and I love little market places. My favourite item of clothing is probably my brown leather jacket or my tutu inspired skirt/shorts and I love my worn out Wranglers boots. Some of my favourite designers are Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs and I love Elie Saab dresses.

I have soooo many ideas on what to post, I'm gonna have loads of fun and I hope you enjoy my blog :) 
(that is to assume that anyone is going to read this).

No comments:

Post a Comment